Team Up With an Experienced Federal Construction Contractor
HPM Contracting specializes in mission-critical, Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), and ICD-705 occupied facilities for multiple federal agencies across the United States, including the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), United States Air Force (USAF), United State Air Force Academy (USAFA), General Services Administration (GSA), and Department of Defense (DOD) to name a few.
HPM has renovated and modernized 28 major buildings and offices in the federal & government sector
Our industry professionals, including engineers, LEED Accredited Professionals, and USACE Certified Quality Control Managers are trusted experts with highly classified work. HPM brings another level of value, commitment, and project expertise with:
- Over 100 years of combined construction experience
- Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts experience: Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC), Single Award Task Order Contracts (SATOC), etc.
- Aircraft Maintenance and Operations Contract (AMOC) experience
- “Outstanding” project performance ratings
- Excellent safety track record
- A portfolio of projects such as Data Centers, Load Centers, Aerospace, and Air Force Bases.
Schedule an Appointment Today
HPM Contracting takes pride in helping federal and government agencies in the construction management of various sizable projects. Our team of commercial construction contractors and managers goes above and beyond, ensuring that each project is completed to the highest standards. Contact HPM Contracting today by calling at (720) 575-9896 and schedule an appointment with a representative.
HPM’s performance on this project was exemplary, including addressing the challenges arising from the COVID-19 outbreak and the associated restriction... read more
We have been very pleased with HPM’s communication, quality of workmanship, and the timeliness of the work performed.