Executive Management Team
Ray Hallquist, PMP, President
- Experience in construction since 1995
- Project Management Professional / USACE CQM Certification
- Led management, field operations and estimating divisions
- Daily oversight of more than $1 billion of construction
- Notable projects include HPCC-Data Storage Facility, Level 3 National Network, Nike Headquarters, Wafertech Manufacturing Facility
John Todd, LEED AP, Vice President
- Construction experience since 1999.
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Project Executive of a small projects team for vertical construction division in Denver
- Experience in constructing various facilities including: Class A office spaces, parking structures, data centers, military facilities, K-12 and higher education campus projects
- Led management, field operations and estimating groups
- Notable projects include Level 3 Headquarters, Broncos Ring of Fame, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs – Village at Alpine Valley
Rob Mason, PMP, Vice President
- Started in the construction industry in 2004.
- Project Management Professional/USACE CQM Certification.
- Manager of small projects team for classified construction in DC metro area.
- Daily responsibilities for estimating, managing and closing out multiple contracts simultaneously.
- Experience in Data Centers, high security telecommunications, command and control facilities and complex MEP renovation projects.
- Notable projects include White House Situation Room, Architect of the Capitol Security Improvements and U.S. Stratcom replacement.
Matt Adams, Vice President of Civil
- Since 2004, has had experience with heavy civil and transportation infrastructure.
- Design-build management experience on over $2.4 billion worth of work spread over four large projects.
- Civil construction experience includes highway, infrastructure, light rail, wind power, water resources, roller compacted concrete, dams, and site development projects.
- Project management experience on civil projects ranging in size from $6 million to $600 million.
- Project engineering background provides strong skill set in project planning, scheduling, and construction management.
- Notable projects include Denver TREX (I-25), Pine Tree Wind Farm (So. Cal), Project Neon (Las Vegas), Kamehameha Highway Guideway (Oahu, HI), and Robert Diemer Water Treatment Facility (So. Cal).
Spencer Hardle, CFO
- Construction experience since 2010
- Experience with federal and commercial contracts.
- Supervisory experience with projects ranging from $50K to $1 Billion.
- Notable projects- Denver VA Replacement Hospital, US Stratcom, and Children’s Hubbard Center for Children.
- Masters in Business Administration from Colorado State University.
Amy Mason, P.E., Vice President of Washington D.C. Operations
- Construction industry experience since 2002
- Professional Engineer licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Colorado
- Managed IDIQ Task Orders for both Architect of the Capitol (DC Metro area) and USACE RSFO Programs
- Oversaw contract and procurement teams for the buyout of $1B in subcontractor and material agreements for the USACE managed Customs and Border Protection – Border Infrastructure Program
- Notable projects include AOC Barrier Replacements and AOC Capitol Police Upgrades, HPCC2 at Ft. George G. Meade, MD, and the Brayton Point Closed Loop Cooling Tower Project.
HPM’s performance on this project was exemplary, including addressing the challenges arising from the COVID-19 outbreak and the associated restriction... read more
We have been very pleased with HPM’s communication, quality of workmanship, and the timeliness of the work performed.